Working on COVID-19?
RNA Lysis Buffer: A great new reagent to work with!
ARCI is now offering a new Viral RNA Lysis Buffer is intended for the isolation and purification of RNA.
Current demands for RT-PCR testing of SARS-CoV-2 has led to a worldwide shortage of RNA extraction kits. A key missing component required by extraction kit manufacturers and hospitals is the RNA Lysis buffer. It can be used for COVID-19 or any other viral research.
We are proud to offer a new product called MagBead Viral RNA Lysis Buffer developed by UK based company called BioServ.
- Developed for Virology Research Labs, Hospital Labs and Kit Manufacturers
- Validated and in use at Ireland’s Health Service Executive, HSE
- Direct drop-in-replacement for Roche MagNA Pure 96 External Lysis Buffer (Code: 06374913001), Biomérieux Nuclisens Lysis Buffer (Code: 280134) and Qiagen Buffer RNAeasy Lysis Buffer (Code: 79216)
- Free validation samples for all clinical Dx labs.
- Available in 500ml and 10L pack sizes
- Manufactured at our UK-Sheffield and US-Ohio facilities having over 20 years of manufacturing experience in biological formulations.
- SDS & Product Datasheets are available
Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org